Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lemonade diet!

I have struggled with my weight since childhood. Up, down, rotund, and quasi-thin - I have yoyoed with the best of them. It is not a game that I enjoy but unfortunately, I have played it on numerous occasions. Today, hopefully I will start back on the road to healthy and (dare I say it?) thin.

The lemonade diet is my initial go to health and diet aid. It is my aim that through sustained effort, I will have cleansed my system and lost a few pounds (ahem more than a few pounds hopefully) by default. If all goes well, I hope to lose 15 pds at the end of my 5 day cleanse. Is this preposterous? Do I have my head in the clouds when I consider this number as a possible goal - I can always wish!

Unfortunately, I do not seem to have all the ingredients to begin on my master cleanse journey... I wonder: can I substitute honey for the maple syrup? I have the lemons and the cayenne pepper but no maple syrup. Does this warrant a trip to the grocery store. I will have to send someone since my RA is flaring at the present. Oh duck!

No comments:

Post a Comment