Monday, August 27, 2012

The Ambit Solution!

Happiness and joy - two sentiments one would normally associate with giving birth - were intermingled with sadness and trepidation. Fear wove its way into the fabric silently and heavily. I was torn asunder by the information. I felt defeated.

Tears fell silently as I contemplated life in a wheel chair. Would Rheumatd Arthritis truely remove me from the equation? Would I be unable to experience the beauty of motherhood - the first steps, the night time cuddles, playtime in the park? Would my children be left with a shell of a mother? Would they be the ones caring for me during the most formative years of their lives? 

Fast forward two years and I am still haunted by the condition. I am still unable to work and provide for my children in the way that I had always planned. I am still removed from the equation. I am still not me. Well, not the me that I was used to. But did this mean that I would be unable to provide for my children in any way?

With this attitude, I worked with my partner and my love to come up with an alternative. I worked with him to discover a new means of providing for my children - Ambit Energy was that solution. Ambit Energy gave me the means to provide for my children without having to move a muscle. Not only was I able to earn an income, but I was able to save hundreds on my monthly gas and electric bill. 

Ambit Energy is my glimmer of hope for a better future. Through Ambit I will live more, I will be more.

www.AvRy.joinambit.com
www.AvRy.energy526.com

No comments:

Post a Comment