Friday, September 28, 2012

Write!

It is hard to write - I mean truly write - when life gets in the way. Babies and RA take a majority of my time. Reading other people's works of art (ie books) and trying to run my business (www.avry.joinambit.com) takes another bit. So when do I write - in the wee hours of the morning when sleep becons and crust is beginning to form in the corner of my eyes? Is this when all experienced writers vent their frustrations, create nail biting adventures and steamy love affairs? If so - I am not meant to write.

Ohhhh but the lure of the written word calls so extensively within me. It reaches out to me and with a graceful finger ever so gently tugs upon my heart strings until a soft melody begins to play. How I would love to spend the hours toiling away in front of a computer, coffee cup at the ready and my editor available on speed dial.

I won't lose hope. I won't accept that my dream can just fizzle and pop. I will prevail. I will sustain. I will write.

In the meantime - I will promote my business: www.avry.joinambit.com

Want to be your own boss and make tons of residual income: www.avry.whyambitworks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment