Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Proud Mama Syndrome vs RA

It has been a few days since I lasted posted but life and my RA both affected my ability to be productive in the blogging world.

I am back. For how long, I do not know. But I will take advantage of the time that I have been given. RA tends to make those simple tasks, difficult and those difficult tasks, impossible. With this said... I am glad to be able to write today.

On a positive note - my 33 month old daughter is a genius. Lol. I say this because she is! Well, close to it anyway! Conversational with 6 to 8 word sentences. Huge vocabulary. Ability to correlate and comprehend. Can create her own stories. Identifies colors, numbers, and shapes, and her name... She is counting forward and backwards from 20, knows her ABCs, knows when her birthday is, where she lives, and is able to reciprocate such questioning. Ok... I digress. Proud Mama syndrome!

www.avry.whyambitworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment