Monday, October 1, 2012

THE money making opportunity

So, I write about Ambit Energy a lot. I write about Ambit Energy because I am constantly and consistently thinking about Ambit Energy and how it is THE money making opportunity to join.

Disabled, out of a job, and with a family to support - I was hard pressed to find a job NOW! I couldn't acquire regular employment because my disability did not allow me to maintain a steady and consistent schedule. I needed something that would work around my disability and my rambunctious duo. This is where Ambit Energy comes in. Surprisingly, I ignored Ambit for nearly a year. I didnt want to associate myself with an MLM. I am sure glad that I went against my better judgement. Ambit Energy is changing my life.

Now, I am sure that there are other businesses out there like Ambit Energy - Mary Kay, Avon, and Amway are just a few that come to mind - but the most significant difference here is that with Ambit, there is no product to sell. This was important to me. Like other MLMs, Ambit does depend on word of mouth for success but unlike others, Ambit requires no inventory and no collecting. Yes, sign me up... AGAIN. :)

www.avry.whyambitworks.com
www.avry.energy526.com

No comments:

Post a Comment