Wednesday, October 17, 2012

When is too early to send your child to school?

I am of the thinking that the earlier I nurture my daughters intellectual capabilities - the better. She is  mature, informed, and astute. She is of a mostly pleasant demeanor, amazingly verbose, and generally giving - although she is prone to fits of temper. But she is also used to being with me all the time. I have been considering pre-school for my soon to be three year old so as to socialize her with like minded peers. I have also wanted to ensure her intellectual development by enveloping her within an educational environment. 

I have been told that I shouldn't rush her schooling. That imposing too much onto her too early would be detrimental? How true is this? It seems impossible to hurt her by filling her noggin with reading, numbers, and peer interaction. Could I be wrong?

Hmmmmm - food for thought!

www.avry.whyambitworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment